Black Friday Weekend Promotion

If you're living in Singapore, we don't actually have a Black Friday because it's US based but yah, we're shoppers and we love online shopping. I still do that though, but on a very very small scale. I don't usually pull out such a big discount because many of my custom made products are in a very affordable price range, somehow I like to still give some discounts as to me, it's more than just a price tag. It's a handmade gift, made out of love for paper crafting. Yes, money is still good too because many things are so ex in Singapore.

Shall stop complaining and present to you instead, My Little Card Shop Black Friday Weekend Promotion!

If you have any order queries, don't be shy to drop me a note. Meanwhile, for the latest updates and more pictures, do visit my facebook page.

Thanks!


Comments