Love Story Travel Themed Mini Album


Hi,

This is such a sweet travel themed album because it also consisted of a love story shared between them as they travelled to various destinations. I tried my best to incorporate both themes together on each page without overwhelming the pictures that I believe would tell a better story.

Travel themed stickers and embellishments are pretty easy to find and you can find free clipart online too which I had chosen and printed out.



Mini albums also allows me to be a little more versatile in decorating the pages using leftover scrap papers that I would usually use as photo mats or for layering.



One of the things that I like to do is to keep the decoration on opposite pages similar. For the picture above, I actually used the same border sticker and cut them into two parts.



Diecut elements that have been cut into two and placed on opposite sides also help to bring the two pages together as well.


At times, I like to use just one photograph for one page and layer the photo with another patterned paper in a different colour for contrast.




Hearts in various shapes were used for these last two pages along with the travel themed stickers. 

I hope you liked this travel themed mini album that I did. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments