Payment & Shipping // Terms & Conditions

::Payment & Shipping::

Payment can be done in several ways

  • Singapore: iBanking / ATM Transfer 
Payment has to be made within 24 hours. All payment is required first including for custom orders and special packages. If no payment is made, the order will be considered as void.
Only POSB & DBS banks are allowed for payment. If you have to transfer via other banks, please contact me before you proceed with payment. It is only after receiving the payment, will I proceed with the orders.
For ATM transfer, please retain the receipt and once I have checked and verified the payment, I will proceed with your order.

Currently there is FREE normal postage. For registered postage, please top up $2.50 + additional $0.35 for every additional item.
Do take note there is NO tracking for normal postage and mylittlecardshop is NOT responsible for the loss of package through this option.

  • International Orders: Paypal but only w/o the need to set up the paypal account
Delivery will be via registered postage. Please add $1.50 + $0.50 for every additional item

Local meet up is possible. Do read more about this via the 'how to order' page

An email correspondence will include the final amount to be paid. As I hold a full time job, I will take awhile to respond but I will respond within 24 hours.

::Terms & Conditions::

Due to the nature of the product, NO refund is allowed and all sales and transactions are final.

All in stock items are available as one piece only and designed by me.

For custom orders, while you may give suggestions, the final design will be decided by me and it will be final.

All items (with the exception of handmade accessories such as earrings) will bear the name of my facebook page

Please direct your queries to me via my contact me page


Comments