Classic Black and Gold Birthday Box Card


Hi there,

I made this explosion box some time ago and it goes out to a mum who would be celebrating her 48th birthday. It's quite hard to find black and gold embellishments but I found these perfect ones from Amy Tangerine newly released collection. I kept other designs simple yet within the same colour scheme of black and gold.



I actually liked these hearts which I had die cut and turned them into balloon decos too. At times, I used them as simply hearts for let's say, anniversary or love themed boxes. Dies or thinlits are used quite often in my projects because it's a good way to use scraps or leftover papers by cutting out shapes or patterns from them using the die cutting machine.

I hope you liked this card that I have made and hoping to share more projects in the future through this blog.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments