Complimentary Notebooks

Hi hi..

I find myself either making altered hardcover notebooks or cards. I'm trying to expand my paper craft but well, I'm still in the learning process so I guess, easy does it :) Actually, I did expand. I used to alter spiral notebooks but now I am using hardcover notebooks which initially was a bit challenging but slowly I got the hang of it while trying to improvise my craft along the way.
This week, I actually made not one, not two but ....4 complimentary notebooks! Two of them were a tad bit challenging, well make it the first one, because it was the first time I used a thick regular plain notebook, as requested.

So if you 'like' my facebook page, you will get to see these designs as and when during the week. But here's the summary of it

I tried to avoid using feminine designs although I couldn't resist to stick on at least 1 butterfly. The recipient likes the bicycle wood veneer (From Studio Calico) the most. For me, I like the typewriter stamped image. Looks very vintage-y.

I like the wheelbarrow chipboard sticker. I thought it's really nice and perfect for the very young recipient who is really a cute adorable little baby.

At first, I don't quite know what to do with patterned paper of cute zoo animals which was complimentary. But I got an 'aha!' moment to use it for a little tot. I also added a heart chipboard that has been covered with patterned paper and a red felt heart sticker also complimentary. Okay, the ribbon trim was also complimentary. Haha, the things I receive...


I've got one more but I could not showcase yet because it was meant to be a gift. Yet, I could show you the preview though.

For an aspiring fashion designer. I'm really beginning to love those crystal embellishments. Can't remember what they're called though. Argh. Mind blank. But it really added some bling to the project.

Honestly, they could bring me the dough of more than $20 plus but it is okay. They are complimentary and I enjoy the creative process, as usual. I did however get an order of 4 birthday cards in a single order which is an absolute first for me from someone off facebook. So blessed. However, I was asked not to post the pics which is an unsual request. It's alright as I respect his request but man, I wish I could because they turn out so gorgeous!

I hope he likes them though.

So yah, 'till the next creative post!

Comments