Notebook Border Designs

I haven't been feeling well the start of the week and while I'm better now, I haven't fully recover yet and the load of my full time job is getting heavier because I am also covering for a colleague who is on long leave. But last Friday night, without the annoying flu and headache getting in the way, I managed to churn out two cards for a card order.

I used the latest border  punch I bought online at a discounted price of 40% off although it is still quite a pinch in my wallet because with that moolah, I can buy other craft stuffs. Oh well, I see it as an investment. I am still aiming for another border punch which is a scallop punch from Martha Stewart Craft but that will be for the next  pay day. However, yesterday when I went to the store, it wasn't there anymore! *gasp* so I hope they will restock when I go down there again in the middle of next month or I have to go on a hunting spree.

Fiskars Notebook Edge Border Punch

I believe they are still selling it. I will provide the link below. I like the flexibility of this punch but if you don't want to spent that amount of money even after the discount, you can tear out a  piece of notebook paper with that kind of edge and stick on a cardboard paper for added thickness and paste it on your card. I used to do that with an old notebook. Hey, you're recycling too.

So this is the handmade birthday card I have made using the border punch.

click on the image for a closer view






Isn't it cool? I believe you will see this pattern quite often until I'm quite sick of it..haha. But I don't think it will reach that stage because it's quite a timeless and versatile design.

Til' the next post! Meanwhile continue to support me at my facebook page.









Comments