Pearls Card Series

Last night, I made 3 cards. I actually took more than an hour to make the first card because I was using the pearl string for the first time and I had difficulty with it. Oh, and I have difficulty incorporating ribbons into my card project as well. They're such a pain! Pretty but a painful process! I guess if you use ribbons very often in your project, they can be quite a breeze to use. But not yours truly with the chubby fingers!

Anyway...

So, I somehow managed to scrape through the first one and half hour doing ONE card and then I was like this is so tiring! I was still in the mood to make more cards then two were nicely made and each one was done within 45 minutes which is the usual timing. I tried to make a card for 30 minutes MAX but yah, I can't unless it is a very simple card. There is always something missing.

I present to you my creations using the materials from an earlier post.


This was the very first card and actually the initial ribbon was black colour but I had difficulty pasting it down. So this white satin ribbon came to be with little bit of hassle only. So I think this is a really 'girly' looking card with lace, ribbon and pearls.

Speaking of the pearls, I was frustrated initially because I could not get the string of pearl to be arranged how I wanted it to be and then it left traces of glue *Grr* but you gotta think on your feet so I managed to somehow made it work.



Did I tell you that in my recent card projects, I have this wheee bit of obsession with crystal adhesives like how can you not be? They always add that nice touch to a card. Okay after the trial and error of making a curve out of the pearl string, I had it stuck behind the paper flower in a line. Well, it somehow worked, no?

I don't know if you can see it, I actually use vellum for this project! And I love love love the book print as the main paper pattern.



I would say this is the simplest of the lot. But not without its added charm of course. I managed to save the black ribbon which I actually ruined with glue from an earlier project.

Yes, I am indeed 'loving my journey' as a card maker :)

These cards are available for sales for a limited time only. Each card costs SGD$4.00 with free normal postage and free envelope. To purchase you can either drop me a comment, email or go to my facebook page You can add on the title at no additional price.

Materials used:
Bo Bunny Stamp
Crate Paper Potrait Collections
Love Story by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park
Prima Say it in Crystals
This and That by Echo  Park
Hey Girl by Basic Gbey stickers
Vellum in Dots Pattern by Fundamentals

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments