Valentine's Day Card Series (Part 1)

I have launched a series of Valentine's Day card that are uniquely handmade and of one of a kind. They are also versatile enough to be given as a token of appreciating your friends and family members.

Cardmaking is a learning process for me and I try to learn many different techniques. I don't have the machines that will help me make even more beautiful designs but hey, if you have the creative chops, you can make it happen with what little you have. It's a matter of bringing that creative idea of yours to life.
They are in size 4 X 6 inches (quarter fold) and is available at the price of just $4.00.

Look out for more cards this week! You can also email me or message me on my facebook page if you would like to have custom made cards.

Thanks for dropping by!


V Day Card 01

V Day Card 02

V Day Card 03

Comments