Airplanes, Camera & Summer Sky

Hi there!

I'm always excited to try new products or new methods that I've bought and use them for my cards. They challenge me to be creative in my card making. It's a process I truly enjoy. While there are so many card makers out there who are so good at their skill, and looking at their cards, I see nothing but sheer hard work, I believe every card has its unique traits.

While I have not attended any formal classes, and at one point, I actually did want to take part in one and could not, I decided to gain my knowledge from magazines and you tube because they're totally free anyway. But again, the best cards are the cards that come from the heart, whether it's a simple or complicated design.

So I present the cards that I've made last week including short descriptions of them. Currently, they are also available for sales.

Pink polka dot ribbon adorn this green with a pretty green background


Close up


I cut out several pieces of flowers from a patterned paper and did a mini stack at the corner depicting blooming flowers and used a patterned papers with a nice sky background with a tinge background.


Close up


I used a chipboard of a plane and stuck on a sticker depicting star signs in the night sky. I like the overall look of this card which can be perfect for both male and female recipient.


Close up


I would say that this is quite a simple design. I just let the image of the camera take the focus of the card. I'm also quite proud of my stamping technique. Not always the image turns out nice.


Close up.



Thanks for dropping by and as usual, please help me to share this page by clicking any of the social buttons below! :)


Comments