Martha Stewart Scallop Punch & A4 Sized Notebooks

Hooray!! I finally got my hand on the Martha Stewart Scallop Punch! I saw it earlier but didn't get it and after that, when I have the money to buy, I could not find it! Then I found it at Papermarket (Vivocity) and I believe there was a price increase from $27 to $32. Argh...should  have bought it earlier.

I wanted to get the membership card from Paper Market and I had to spend a minimum of $50.00 so I was practically planning to get it already, despite the increase in price, and I added some other items including the Dear Lizzy die cut pieces which was shown in the earlier post. I finally got it so I feel so priviledged now because I go to their shop at least once a month and I need me some discounts..heh.

Oh, this week I didn't make any cards though I should actually be making because I was fulfilling my notebook orders. Both of them are in A4 sized which at first was a bit challenging for me because I've not done this size before but well, there is always a start to everything, right?

So here is my Martha Stewart scallop edge punch..



I used it for one of the notebook designs.







I had yet to master the art of aligning the punch so that it will appear nice and straight. Well, almost perfected it. Takes practice, though.

Here's another notebook design which I had the image of the eiffel tower printed on a transparency...nice :)





Like these designs? Want to have your own customized notebooks. Do visit my order page and send your message away. Discounts are still applicable until 31st March :) If you want to order more, I can also work around your budget so not too worry. Drop me a message!

As usual, please help me to share this post through any of the social buttons below.

Thanks so much :)


Comments