To Be Successful

I have been watching the videos on Marie Forleo and I would say that she is very inspirational who created her own brand from start and now she does online coaching for personal development targetting at women teaching them to create a business and life they want.

Yesterday I watched her half an hour of her free online workshop regarding how to achieve what you want and it made me more motivated and slowly but surely, instead of making wishy washy decisions, wishin' and hopin', I just do what I can, have fun doing it. The universe will respond and give me great opportunities, rewards and success but I have to be clear from the start what I truly want and do all out to get them.

You can watch her free online video from here and get ready to be motivated to change your life and get what you want.

And oh, because of her video, I get re-inspired to start making earrings as part of my handmade accessories. I just..well do it...without thinking too much about it because the creativity and energy will flow. So please, do take some time to browse my new earrings collection :)

::Preview of my collection::






Please help me to share this post by clicking on any of the social buttons below. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments