Red & Black 1st Monthsary Anniversary Box


I think this is a really cute gesture where I get to design monthsary boxes. I am not sure if it is symbolic like a baby's 1st month but I still get excited making it. This time round I got more excited because I get to play around with the new sticker sheet from Simple Stories latest Valentine's Day collection. It's been awhile since I took a little more effort in decorations because it's quite hard to get such pretty collections in the themes that I want. But I want to make each box special and so I like to change the decorations a little so they don't look too generic.

And because this box is mostly to be done in black and red, the colour scheme for the stickers goes perfectly well too. Phrase stickers in modern calligraphy help to also add character to the box decor.




I think I am going to hoard this collection, haha.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments