Altered Box Frame

I made use of another box frame to do this layout in a  box using the cut out from a patterned paper that I got from a colleague. It was from her leftovers from a scrapbooking class about 3 years ago. I thought it was of the perfect size and height for it.

I liked the overall look and another interesting thing about this framed layout is the handmade pom pom flowers. It's really simple to make but the end products are so cool. Nice and fluffy..haha. I used tissue paper to make them.

Other embellishments include the flair button which I bought from a local scrapbooking store which just opened in September, no less my birthday :) and they're selling 10 flair badges for $6.00. I handpicked them out and no surprise, I tend to go for designs like camera, hot air balloons and flowers rather than those cute cute pictures.

The edge of the box is decorated with a hearts lace at the top and at the bottom, a string of pearls.


Close up

Thanks for dropping by and hope you're inspired as well!

Comments