October Cards for Sales - Batch 2

I know this is like a miserable two cards for the next batch of cards..LOL. Well, school started this week for me and I'm still trying to get used to going home later than usual and the time I normally spend taking my naps, I spend it at the lecture hall in the school.

Of course, I had it all planned out as in I come home, surf net, sleep for awhile..and then wake up slight later than usual, to make the cards. But I end up sleeping throughout :p even though I did wake up naturally at that certain time. I hope I'll get used to it by next week. *fingers crossed*

But I didn't totally abandon my little card shop. Saw my earlier post on my personal mini album? I made another one just last Saturday in the wee morning. Earlier than that, I was busy designing simple posters for my promotions. Yes, I have three on-going promotions. Later I will be creating a new tab just for these promotions.

Let's move on to the cards :)


Straying away from the usual pinks and neutral colours, I went back to bright colours and what better way to showcase the brightness by using orange. I stamped the image of a bicycle on a torn page of a book, added some lace detail and pearls. 



This is a feminine chic card and other smaller details include a flair button which I bought in a pack of 10 from made with love. There is a bit of stamping, twines, the usual fussy cutting and a small piece of torned piece of a page which is part of the remaining paper after I stamped the bicycle.

As usual, these cards are available for sales for a limited time here.

Do lend me your support, yah? Thanks for dropping by!

Comments