Christmas Promotion & Gift Ideas

There's on going Christmas promotions on my blog. You can either click on the promotions tab or view it directly from here. 

Enjoy 25% off the final price for your next purchase. 

Do drop me a PM on my facebook page or simply use the order form to send me a meesage.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for your support :) !

P.S.: Please continue viewing below for my selected gift ideas.




I have selected some of my popular items as Christmas gift ideas if you simply want to get something affordable, and yet meaningful. 

Best of all, you are entitled to receive a 25% discount e-voucher for your next purchase so you can come back again and get something but at a discounted price! This e-voucher lasts until end of Feb 2014 so you have time to redeem, not just for Christmas, perhaps for new year or an early birthday gift for someone?

I will add more to this post as I continue to handpick more items :)

Don't forget to click on the Promotions tab to view my Christmas promotion. Simply quote Christmas Order so I will know it is meant for a Christmas gift.

: :GIFT IDEA 1: :


Name Displays

: :GIFT IDEA 2: :  

Altered Notebooks

Comments