Birthday Card with Ariel Theme

Initially, when I receive a custom order for an Ariel themed card, I thought of seashells like where can I find seashells to decorate the card. But I couldn't find and I was working on a very tight deadline (read: next day!) so I had to just try my best to decorate it in the best way possible. Of course, finding the perfect Ariel image is also important!

I was satisfied with the whole underwater-theme look. I avoided too much flowers but just small buds of them in colours matching the whole blue and white aqua look of the card. To make the card even sweeter, I added a lovely lace and pearl trimmings. Oh, the other day I thought I'll get another metre of it, but I can't find :( Shall drop by again another time.

Hope you like this card as much as I do.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments