Mini Album - Romantic Album Cover & Defining Love

I love designing love themed or romantic themed album with feminine or vintage flair because the whole idea of being in love is so beautiful. Love can be defined in so many ways but one thing for sure is that love means being committed to each other and staying together through thick and thin. For me, I love my family and my close knit of friends and without them, I'll probably be one blob of mess.

How do you define love?

My current love is of course, making beautiful paper crafts like the mini album below. I also love how people appreciate my works as well. I love adding details here and there and I love adding layers and making sure everything looks nice and synchronized.

But sometimes, I also love a beautiful mess too.


Enjoy the pictures below and as always, do drop me a note at the side bar or the order form if you would like to make order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!















Comments