Three Roses - Tri Fold Card

You are not seeing things when you keep seeing tri-fold card in the blogpost titles. I do get rather frequent order for this card and I'm really glad I got them. So much so, I don't have to look at the template online to get the measurements right.  I do, however, still need to see how the folds are. This card comes with a simple request. For three roses and personalized with a name. I love me some paper flowers and if you ever studied my designs, I'm just your typical girly crafter with flower cut outs and blooms. But I practically can work with whatever materials I can get my hands on and depending on the requests I receive. Whichever way I choose to design, it always will have my personal touch or in a cheeky sense, the 'my little card shop' touch, haha.

While I love making rich layers with the tri-fold card, for this card, it's not super layered because I want the focus to be more on the roses especially the white rose. I got it really cheap from a seller online. A pity many of them sell so many pretty things but you know, that's their prerogative. Many of them are now into Project Life which I simply can't do because it's not my thing. I like to document them differently. But I'm not really into scrapbooking. I normally just post my pictures online or blog about them. Of course as I'm in my early 30s now, I do want to scrap my photos for future memories sake, just as how I did them when I was in my early 20s.

Now the challenge is to find the time to do it. I know I will be able to. Now, I need to focus on  some major issues, like my upcoming final tests and also on my current orders.

::Presenting my Three Roses Tri-Fold Card::







I used a postcard from an old Webster's Pages collections and it comes in a set. I bought it during their warehouse sales. Yup, I'll do a post on it very soon and link up these projects to that post. Online, I have seen people trying to sell the things they receive from the warehouse sales. Maybe it's not their style but I know it's mine, haha! So you won't see me selling mine. Add on, yes..but not sell.

Please feel free to send me an order request by the link above or by the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments