Webster's Pages Warehouse Sales & Jan Haul Part One

I will be doing the haul post soon but I shall blog about the awesome package which I got middle of last month which is the Webster's Pages warehouse sales box, which after shipping, is at SGD$60 and it's worth it. At least for me, because I'm a fan of their products. Of course, I'm not a fan of all their collections but I try to be a versatile papercrafter which explains my diverse styles. I mentioned before that there were others trying to sell some of the products online and yah, I thought that well, I mean because we don't know what we're getting, perhaps it's not really their style.

But I like 'em!

Here's what I got, plus a few extras. Let me explain later, haha..

The embellishments

The Paper Packs
I wish I got the Postcards from Paris II collections but oh well. At least I got the New Year New You collection which is from 2013.

The only think I didn't know how to use is the multiple sets of printed small gift bags. I used one or two though as background paper, not exactly as a bag.

I love their heavyweight paper which is good for mini albums or a card base.

I also got some additions which is not part of the warehouse box but I got them at a discount at a store during one of their sales and also online.

Christmas Paper Pack & Blue Toned Bloomers which I got for just $4.00 online!

Besides Webster's Pages, I like the 6.5 X 6.5 inches Kaiser Craft paper pad and although the price is a little bit more steep than other manufacturers' paperpad, which is 6X6 inches, sometimes it's worth the price because it's a mixture of the normal paper, glossy paper and die cuts. Perfecto. And they come in interesting designs as well. As usual, being an el cheapo, I try to get them online through another seller. But I don't go berserk over their collection. I am selective over which designs I can stretch the mileage. I particularly like this one though.

January Haul Part One




Think I got it at just $8.50 inclusive of postage. Oh yes, the one beside it, is the Doodlebug hearts pearl stickers and behind is the Kaiser Craft cardstock sticker which is $7.50 and I luv it. It has the same vintage charm as the paperpad although it is from a different collection.

My Part two haul is different and I got stuffs which I normally wouldn't get.

Oh, here's one of the products I've made using the collection above.





Look out for the post for these two!

Thanks for dropping by1


Comments