A5 Sized Thank You & Birthday Cards

For the first time, I actually got an overseas order but I didn't have to post out to an overseas address but to a local address. It was a last minute order but one, which I was glad to do and thankfully, she loved them as well :)



There was no specific theme but special messages went into the cards which I did with no extra charge. While I try to sketch as and when I can, so that I don't miss out any nitty gritty details as I get to study the design before putting it into place, sometimes I just have to work with whatever left over materials I have with the bellies and papers that I have taken out for a previous project. These things aren't that cheap so I try to make fully use of them to avoid wastage until I totally exhaust them. Usually I go with this plan more than the first one which is to sketch.

I managed to come up with two different card designs and while I struggled a bit because I had to rush this order out, along with my other pending orders, I'm still satisfied with the final outcome.

Oh yes, for the first time too, I get to send a payment request via email for it to be paid using paypal. It was successful, yay! Who knows, I'll get more overseas orders and this time, I get to send them out of Singapore. That will be quite a milestone for me, hopefully in the near future :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Kaiser Craft die cuts & rub-ons were used

Kaiser Craft patterned paper with quotes, flower resin and Webster's Pages papers



Comments