Altered Box "Tiffany"

Altered Box with Teal Embossed Patterned Paper & Pink Paper Flower

I've made my first altered box and although I took a long time covering the box and the lid with the patterned paper, I thought it looked nice finally. I think it was a good first attempt and I'll foresee making more of this in future with hopefully, better wrapping skills, haha.


I sorta have a rough idea how to design the cover and initially I wanted to tie a ribbon round the lid but let's say my "eyeballing" method made me cut the ribbon a little short. But I didn't want to waste it and managed to cover the side of the boxes with the pretty teal coloured ribbon.

Some parts of the box were covered with washi tape. I wanted to do a more elaborate design on the cover but time didn't permit and I thought a few touches would do the trick.




Close up of the cover


Happy with the result!

I will put up the box as a customized item in the blog soon. Meanwhile, it's available for custom order over at my facebook page. Do visit it for other custom ideas too.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments