Blue & Pink Themed Notebook for A Special Friend

Friendship forged over the years is very special indeed. We grew up with each other and although we don't get to spend time with each other all the time, at times spanning over months or even years, it's still pretty much alive. I'm so happy for her that things are looking up for her and she's going to experience marital bliss very soon. She's such a kind soul with a lot of passion and supports me throughout in my online venture from day one.


I made this custom notebook for her and although I requested that she didn't have to pay for it, she insisted on it and I hope I have done a good job on it.

If you wish to order a custom cover notebook, drop me an order query by the side bar.

 Thanks for dropping by!

Pink florals against a pale blue background with floral blue trims & purple crystals
Close up with 'take a leap' quote taken from Webster's Pages & die cut frame from Kaiser's Craft


Comments