Easel Cards "Blue & Pink Vintage Themes"

Blue & Pink Vintage Theme "Get Well Soon"


I had the pleasure of making easel cards again! Argh, they're so nice! Sorry fangirl mode there. Plus, it's vintage themed! While I love making collage designs, I also love making vintage designs and I actually had to buy a 3 tier drawer which was on discount for all my lovely vintage theme stuffs from Webster's Pages, plus some stamps such as the wooden stamps which I cannot store inside my ziplock bag.




Speaking of stamps, I used to buy stamps almost every time I step into the shop but have cut down and bought mostly cling stamps from Prima Marketing which are rather vintage-themed. I think I emphasized before in my previous posts that I am very selective nowadays in terms of the designs and I ensure they're designs that are rather universal for most of the card designs that I do.

Now, my next goal is to buy the small wooden embellishments, which I already have in my collections but running low in  supply. I don't like the ones that are pre-packaged because I don't like all the designs which can be a bummer because it will be so wasted. There was only one time that I actually liked one of the packaged designs and when I was running out of it, I  bought another pack.

Made with Love sells these wooden embellishments where you can choose the designs yourself and buy 5 at $2.00. I don't know if it's cheaper or more ex this way but the fact that I can choose and that it's only $2.00 is a winner for me. I also like to dig for the designs. One digging session coming up this week.

These cards do not have wooden embellishments but I used mostly the old collections of Webster's Pages journal and postcards that have nice vintage designs and which I happily cut out the designs like the small butterflies.

Since the cards have to be blue and pink themed, I was also  happily selecting things that are blue and pink! So fun.

Here's my end results of the two easel cards.



Close up of the cards

Pink Vintage with Pink Blooms, Metal Heart Charm & Kaiser Craft Bicycle Sticker

Blue Vintage with Resin Frame, Webster's Pages Fabric Sticker & Gold Doily

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments