March Cards for Sales & Shopify (Part Two)



Hi again,

There is no blog post as of yet regarding the new products because I'm still in the midst of completing my last custom order but I have done some cards for sales over here in the blog and in the e-store Shopify.




 I've tried a little mixture of design types but they still bear my trademark elaborate designs because I hate boring cards, haha.I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but there is also the option to order customized cards as I'm all for making what you want, whether or not it's my style.

But here, I have a little bit more freedom on making the cards although I realized I can only do up to 8 cards and it's only over the weekend. I thought I will be more adventurous and make 12 cards.I could do so but it will simply be a touch and go cards which is not what I am aiming for.

So here's some of the cards that I have made. Please come and browse through the Catalogue link above to view the rest of the cards.






Comments