March Handmade Birthday Cards 2014

Hi,

I actually started making the March birthday cards earlier because of a boo-boo I made for the February cards and also because I wasn't in the best of health. For a period of time, I actually lost my voice and my energy drained. I felt so bad! So I tried to put in more thought into making them instead of just grabbing whatever I have from my leftover projects and taking out random things to see which ones go along with which.


But of course time is not on my side again. So again, I have to rush to finish up the remaining of the bulk order for the monthly birthday cards for my colleagues. Plus this month, there were 12 of them! Strangely enough, it wasn't as challenging as making the cards for last month, where there were only 5. Go figure.

So presenting to you the March birthday cards. I would say I'm getting better and better at making a rushed order but this time around, I promise to work at my time management, haha.

If you would like to make a bulk order with me, you can drop me an order query at the side bar. I'll be glad to answer them. Plus, there are further discounts too if you order at least 10 pieces. If you have a specific budget, I can try my best to work around your budget.

Thanks for dropping by!

Eiffel tower stamp with Prima Marketing flowers and paper

Bo Bunny patterned paper, Echo Park flower cut outs, Prima Marketing flower & MME chipboard

Bo Bunny, Kaiser Craft die cut and Prima Marketing paper.

Prima Marketing Paper and stamped image from an unknown source.

Kaiser Craft die cut & Martha Stewart scallop border punch

Prima Marketing woodchip & Bo Bunny pattern paper

Crate Paper chipboard sticker & Bo Bunny paper

Die cut from Kaiser Craft 8" X 8" paper pad & key from Kaiser craft sticker cardstock

Cut out of children from Webster's Pages & Prima Marketing patterned paper

Prima Marketing Paper & Doily paper cut out from Echo Park

Smiles chipboard from Prima Marketing & journal paper from Webster's Pages

Vellum camera from Crate Paper, butterfly chipboard sticker from Bo Bunny & Prima Marketing flower

Comments

  1. Fabulous !! Thesebirthday greeting cards are really wonderful. Very creative and really effective. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection of birthday cards, really perfect to carry those warm birthday messages . thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed it !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment