Photo Frame Card "Adorable"

Photoframe Card

How I wish I could show you the picture of the adorable baby but I have to blur it for privacy. I had the photo printed and after thinking through a bit, I thought why not make a photo frame card?


Basically, I make a frame like structure on the front of the card, embellish it like how I would with an actual photo frame and then insert the photo in.

And it's a perfect fit!

I shopped for cutesy stuffs, and added some from my stash such as the 3D stickers from Kaiser Craft. I also used part of a flourish border and make it look like a mini crown. Cute!

Other bellies include a pink lace at the top frame which I am careful in its placement because I don't want her face to be covered. Final touches for the frame, I used sequins and pink liquid pearl.

The result? A card that can stand on its own and has the cover page like a photo frame.

This is a custom made card which includes printing of the photo as well. Feel free to drop me a note at the side bar to make your custom order.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments