Thank You Cards "Clean & Simple"

Thank You Cards

I've made many fancy looking cards but I faced a challenge in making simple cards. It came to a point where I was rather clueless and what helped me get through it finally is by studying a website where their designs are more traditional yet handmade.



I looked up the website from Stirring Hearts and it gave me a lot of ideas and finally I know what direction I should be taking. It's just like a fancy cupcake with fanciful toppings and flavours but some people just want it plain, simple and more of a traditional cupcake. As I make customized cards, it's important that I pay close attention to what the customers need. I did make mistakes in theh past by doing things that I thought was better but not what they wanted and I ended up re-doing it or not being able to sell it off.






In future, I believe I know that how to make such traditional looking handmade cards but not to the point, it looks so boring, haha. I made it up by adding some bright colours, patterned papers cut with fancy scissors and washi tapes.

If you prefer this type of cards, you can always drop me a note at the side bar.

Thanks also for dropping by!

Comments