Tri-Fold Card "21st"

21st Birthday card with Resin, Tulle & Bo Bunny Butterfly die cuts
Recently, I received an order from the website and I'm so honoured to know that my elaborate designs are being appreciated. I've also received a request for simple design cards and while it took me awhile, I managed to do them up and I will have them in a separate blog post.

Meanwhile, I was excited about this order because I get to work on several other things as well.



For the card, I did a little bit of modification because while traditionally, the middle panel for the tri-fold is used for a message, I didn't think it will be enough to write a poem but just a short message. While studying a tri-fold card design online, which to me was different from the rest, I realized hey, I could paste in a journal card inside.

So here's the end result.

Large journal card pasted onto two of the panels inside

The small box meant for message previously had a cake picture in it instead

It was a teal concept as inspired by the famous jewellery band Tiffany where they used a teal colour for their packaging. Lovely! Can't afford them though, haha.

These are the materials that I used for the card and other projects.

Gold & Teal rules
I also used the gold coloured floral borders for the card because somehow the two colours go well together and I'm right :) Other embellishments include patterned papers from Graphic 45 for the floral cut outs.

Do drop me a note from the side bar if you wish to order a custom made card from me.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments