Tri-Fold Card "Baby Shower"








Normally, I would make cards for adults but I've not made one for a baby shower before so I assumed it was for the mother. So there was a small miscommunication but I managed to rectify it by making an actual card for a one month old baby.

When I found out it was for the baby, I actually had to shop for baby related stuffs which I thought shouldn't be too hard because once I saw them recently. I found what I wanted, well close, and I thought this pack of baby themed die cuts are really cute. I was torn between getting this pack and another pack which are baby related as well but don't have the glitter bits.

I was careful not to use all of the die cuts or we'll have glitter overload, haha.

I had it mixed with various other embellishments and I also came across this ruffles from Maya Road which I hadn't used for awhile.

The finished look was superb and I had to give it away mere two hours later to my customer. 

To order a customized tri-fold card, do drop me a note at the side bar and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments