Tri-Fold Card with Brown & Purple Colours

I am always excited about making a tri-fold card although it's mostly the cover, haha. The rest of the panels inside makes me thing a little bit harder. I think the next time, I should refer to my past work for some ideas because I don't want to think too much about the inside panels. Just as long as the card can open up nicely and looks presentable.

This time, I got a request to make a tri-fold card for a male recipient.
One thing, that means no flowers. It has to be more neutral themes and I've chosen purple and brown colours and they go so well with each other.

I also have to pick out some bellies that do not shout 'girly' or 'feminine' and ok thankfully, I do have quite a stash of it because I try to buy a variety whenever I'm out replenishing (or rather, adding on) to my every growing collections.

So here's the end result and I'm so proud of it, just like every of my other collections.

If you would like to get a tri-fold card, feel free to send me an order request from the side panel or the order form through the top navigation bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

I chose quite a few neutral coloured bellies and adding a gold doily for interest

The side panel with the wooden spool and star woodchip

When the tri-fold card is closed. Added a cut out of a hot air balloon and a small part of a dusty attic flourish woodchip

Comments