Altered Notebooks "A Girl Should Be Fabulous" & "Shapshot"


Fabulous

Snapshots

It has been awhile since I last altered notebook covers but the process is pretty much like designing the card cover, only thing is that i have to completely cover the back and front of the notebook.

Here, I decided to use a lot of from the new collections from Webster's Pages because how can I resist in not using them because they're so feminine and pretty. But this is more for the second notebook entitled "Snapshots" above.


For the other notebook, I was basically using older collections such as that from Echo Park (I finally can use the house cut out!..haha) although I still used a quoted from the current Growing Up Girl Webster's Pages collection.

One method I used is to cut a current piece of die cut material into two such as that of a flower die cut piece (see the piece infront of the house) and using them in separate places. So it's like having two 'hidden' flowers which I tucked behind other embellishments. So to me, it doesn't mean that you have to spend a lot on embellishments to make your design pretty. You just have to stretch your imagination a bit using your current ones.

Drop me an email from the link above to make your custom orders or send a message through the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments