Tri-Fold Card "50th Happy Anniversary"

50th Anniversary





To be honest, I didn't do any research for a 50th Anniversary card but I do know one thing; I have to use silver glitter alpha chipboards. It has also been awhile since I last used gesso paint because I wanted to have a whitewash background. It didn't work totally because I think the paintbrush was too dry but I managed to add some smidgens here and there.


I added some gesso paint on the leaves, which by the way, are the first time I'm using leaves on my cards. But they happened to come in the packet of flowers so might as well utilize them but I don't like the strong colours as they don't co-ordinate well with the overall look that I was trying to achieve.

The rest are just a collage of new materials that I'm using from Webster's Pages and you could see them from the haul post.

This card is one of the most well liked with the number of 'likes' in the facebook page. Thanks so much!

Please feel free to drop me an email from the link above or sending me a message from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments