A4 Sized Card "Happy Anniversary"






I had to work on this anniversary card pretty fast because the deadline was brought forward and thankfully, it was Labour Day so you can imagine I spent my labour day doing this double sided A4 card, haha. But I started a bit late because I was doing some catching up on earlier orders and also, I had to meet a customer while at the same time, printed the photos you see here.

Yes, it was a very 'labourous' Labour Day for me, haha but it was happy labour.


The thing about using pictures for cards or even for other project is that they're really tricky to work with. First thing first, I have to be careful when cutting out the pictures and also to place the glue precisely because they're so hard to remove if it lands on the pictures directly. Secondly, I have to design the card around the pictures and with experience, it will get easier so my only worry was what I mentioned before, the cutting and the glue part. I don't want to make a second trip especially when I only have off days on Tuesday and Friday because I don't have school that evening. Usually Friday is my off day where I don't make anything and catch up on my sleep.

So for this particular project, there were many pictures to work with. I could select the pictures I want but I also want to do justice to the pictures by trying my best to include all of them because I believe they're all precious to him and also for her. They're great physical memories for years to come and I would like to immortalize all of them through this beautiful layered garden themed card.



Here's the inside of the card, which thankfully, after my agonizing struggle trying to make sure all the pictures fit on the cover page, it was much easier later. I also tried my best to stick to the design I have sketched out. I had actually started on the card earlier so after I printed the pictures, the process of making the card will be shorter.

If you like this post, please share it around and feel free to make order queries with me if you would like a similar card.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments