A4 Sized Card Showcase "Baby Girl"


A colleague of mine is gonna have a baby soon and it's gonna be a girl! After two boys, a girl is always welcomed because well, can wear all these pretty dresses and play cooking make believe. But then girls of this generation love to dabble in things that aren't totally girly and would love to get all rough and dirty like most boys. But still, many of us still love pretty and pink things, much like me at any age and on any given day.


So this is a really a card that I put together and at first, I didn't want to use the background patterned paper because I like the flower patterns on them. But I thought, well it will look great for this card and the whole team of it. I also made use of my hearts border to add some pretty details to this baby themed card.

Overall, I would say that it's quite a simple card. But actually, the card is bigger than you think. It's actually of A4 sized because it's going to occupy the signatures of her students.

If you want to get a similar themed card or  a card of this size, please feel free to write to me by clicking on the above link or send a message to me right away from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments