Altered Notebook "Bunny & Ballet"







Sometimes I get requests to design both front and back of the notebooks and also inside pages. While I can go crazy designing the front cover with pop up and layered effects but for the behind cover, I have to keep it flat and yet have that 'wow' factor.

I also try to take elements from their requests as in the special interests of the intended recipients and combine them with my brand of art to make it into a beautiful piece of artwork.


I admit it's not easy at first and I have to think a bit harder. Of course google is like my 'best friend' when it comes to finding the right pictures. At first I will try to find the right materials for the theme from local scrapbooking stores and if I can't find, I will find the right pictures though that will prove to be the next challenge as most pictures aren't suitable enough for the final design.

But thankfully, up to this stage, it has gone well.

Whenever I hear of the recipient's various interests, I can't help but think like wow, this person has accomplished a lot in his or her young life. It's really a matter of doing your best and in whatever fields you choose to be in whether in dancing or in debate. These interests don't even have to be inter-connected at all! Whenever there are opportunities to pursue to make you a better person and lead a richer and more fulfilling life, by all means, go ahead and pursue them. If we always say we don't have time for this or that, we can make time for them. It's whether or not we want to or not.

If you like this post, please share it around. Feel free to make order queries with me too.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments