Ready Made Cards for May (Part 1)







For the start of this month, I want to make a more pro-active approach in running my online shop because I want to be more focused in what I want out of my life. Whether or not I have custom orders, I will still proceed in making these lovely handmade cards. I believe if you continue to work hard, results will show and I will be duly rewarded in due time.

Meanwhile bear with me if I mention about these cards in almost every upcoming posts as a promotion ;P


Of course, if you know by now, no two cards are the same here. They're richly decorated and despite all that, you can buy them at just $4.00 each. I will be coming up with a few designs per week, aiming at 10, spreading the works over the weekend and spill over to the next two days or so, because I will have to do custom orders too.

Another one for the road.





Please support me by buying these ready made cards either from the blog here or  shopify.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments