Ready Made Cards for May Sales


Hi,

I have posted some new cards over at my shopify e-commerce shop and would love for you to drop by and hopefully, purchase them.

You can also purchase them via this blog by clicking on this link here. They are available for sales at just $4.00 each and I spent about 45 minutes on each card because I'm a perfectionist like that and I want to make it worth the money you spend on them. I know some people may argue it's a little expensive and they could just buy an off the mill card for lower the price. But these cards are not generic. They are one of a kind and I hardly repeat designs. More importantly, they come from the heart.

This is also an attempt for me to raise money to pay for my next study module. If you like this post, please help to share it by clicking any of the social buttons below or above this post.

Thanks so much for dropping by!


Comments