Tri-Fold Card "Best Mum"


Tri-Fold Card "Best Mum"

Side View


My mum helps me in a lot of things and for a grown woman like me, it can be embarrassing. Er, like how she chooses what to wear for work, which has not extended to, what I should wear when I meet my friends. As if i can't decide what to wear. It's annoying at first but somehow, I'm always rushing to work because I'll be up earlier to finish some custom order and there is NO way I would have the time to pick out the clothes to wear for work. 

She also help me to prepare my lunch which consist of peanut butter and nutella sandwich or either one, whichever run out first, LOL. I don't have the time at work to think about what I should eat for lunch. Infact, I eat lunch at the same place where I do my work. Gosh, I make myself sound like the President of United States, who either choose a black or grey suit because he has not time for frilly thinking like hrm..what I should I wear for our next meeting with some big shot leader.

This is a pretty last minute card and I couldn't afford to think too much on how should I decorate the card. I've done this many times so I have a rough idea, and as I go along, the card will slowly start to take shape. During times like this, my eyes watch the time so very carefully, haha.

Mother's Day is coming up and even though it's just once a year, we should all be treating our mother like the queen because you have no idea what she has gone through to bring us up. My mum used to work in the middle of the night, when many people were sleeping and then had to leave my younger brother, who was then a toddler, alone at home in the morning because she would only return after 10am and me and my father would leave for school and work respectively.

I guess many restaurants will be crowded on Mother's Day. If she has been cooking for the family, let her take a break and give her a nice treat :)

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments