Tri-Fold Card "Happy Anniversary & Musical Lyrics"


 Yay, I get to create another tri-fold card for an anniversary! At first, I got the request to make a musical card but I was being honest and said that I didn't have the mechanism for it. What I could offer was only custom handmade cards like the ones in my facebook albums. So I thought oh well, if my offer wasn't taken, it will sadly be a missed opportunity but I was willing to let it go until he agreed that he will have a tri-fold card instead. Yay!


The theme was simple. It was to be a romance theme and request for spaces for him to write lyrics and paste a picture. Could be done. I just have to paste an insert into it which turned out to be easier said than done, LOL.

I think I spent a good half an hour on it, haha. Finally, I stuck to my original idea and hoping it will work. I ensured that there was ample space which I think matters most.

The overall look of the card is of yellow and pink tones which I thought both colours combined pretty well to give off that nice sweet finished look.

Insert of the card
At this point of time, I've already started schooling at night that same week but I have to continue with my online shop orders and while I woke up late to make this card..oops...the next best thing for me to do is to not overthink and just try to pick up embellishments and cut out the right pictures without fumbling too much. I thought it will be next to impossible task to finish the card within that limited time frame because I always take quite long to make a tri-fold card so I figured, if it doesn't go well infront, I'll see if they will go well for the inside panels instead. That's another new found way of finishing the card earlier.

I wouldn't be able to think on my feet like this if I haven't upkeep my knowledge on this art which, by the way, I do it on a daily basis. If you've been keeping up with my blog, perhaps you'll notice that my designs are never always the same though there are some personal touches which remain exclusively mine. I always try my best and yes I do admit that sometimes, I feel like I didn't try hard enough no matter what because I feel like it's not my perfect work.

But just like life itself, it isn't always plain sailing. There are hits and misses but the most important thing is that, whatever designs you see, they come from the heart. It's never a poor quality work, for sure.

If you like this post, please share it around. Feel free to make order queries with me too.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments