Birthday Card "Theatre"







I was tasked to make a drama card and my mind was thinking, er..Korean drama card? Just because of all the interest in their drama. I remembered I was only once addicted to a particular show back then in 2010. It was heartwarming and at times, sad..although it had a happy ending.

So for this card, I was told the drama means the happy and sad mask, and the Shakespearean play. So I thought of theatre and the red curtain drapes, which fortunately, I was able to find online.


The rest of the card consists of some distressing, which I learnt quite recently in late May. If only I was not constricted by my budget because finances are a bit tight last month. They were having a 30% off the prices of mediums if you buy at least 2 at Made with Love.

I followed the redness of the curtain in the distressing and also a gold foil doily to match the gold masks. To finish off the card, I added a quote from William Shakespeare.

I loved how sometimes it can be rather challenging for me to come up with designs to match the requirements but at the end of it, it will be worth it.

If you like this post, please share it. And if you would like to order custom birthday cards, please send me a note at the side bar with your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments