Custom 8 X 8 inches Love & Travel Themed Card







This card is of 8 X 8 inches and it's cover is adorned with chipboards from Prima Marketing and I simply love the travel chipboard because it goes with the whole theme of the card including a die cut piece from Dear Lizzy.

I added a resin heart from Webster's Pages on top of a "Memories" journal card to signify sharing memories of their travels.


Meanwhile, the quote "Live in the Moment!" signify them spending their time travelling together while celebrating the love they have for each other. To make the card stand out a bit, I added masking of stars and some other mixed media elements like adding distress stain patted down with white gesso.

If you like this post, feel free to share it and also to send me an order query by the side bar if you're interested in making a custom order with me.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments