Bulk Order of Cards for July Babies (2014)







It's been awhile since I've made birthday cards for my colleagues and this time round, it's for the July babies! I stuck with having to make them simple and quick with minimal embellishments but still with impact. I spent my Saturday morning making them before sending them to my workplace in the afternoon because Monday is hols (yay!) and Tuesday, I will be on leave (double yay!).


When I have to make cards of these sorts, I try not to think too much and just go with the flow. It helps though but sometimes, some embellishments or patterns make it a little bit harder to work with and I have to think slightly harder.

And of course, sometimes I screw up too like facing leaks from the mist bottle on to the card! Eurgh..so my next stage, was to cover up my mistakes. I even had one of them stamped with Happy Birthday...upside down! Again, I had to do some damage control, LOL.

If you're interested in getting a bulk order of cards, you can get each card at a heavily discounted price. Just send me an email or visit my facebook page. The links are above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments