Custom Birthday Card "Adventure Today"



This card is devoid of flowers because it's for a male recipient and usually, I like to use brownish tones giving it a vintage look. I didn't have anything in mind what I wanted to place in the centre of the card but I just chanced upon the hot air balloon stamp in my craft box and I thought, hey this would fit in the design well.

I also used a new technique of using twirled up natural twine for some texture and have a chipboard decorating the top of it. My only grouch is the background. Remind me to stick to distress ink paid over the mask, haha. The texture isn't as even as I wanted it to be but I guess, no art is imperfect. Eh, plus there's always the thing called improvisations. Hence, why you see the strip of washi tape, which fortunately blends in well with the rest.

For custom cards for birthdays or other special occasions, please email me through the Contact Me link above or the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments