Custom Birthday Card "True Love & 22"



I wanted to make this card colourful and I looked for flower patterns with bright colours and chipboards with colourful prints. I wanted the card to also have some nice swirly patterns and managed to fill the empty space at the top with a part of a journal paper. I think swirls really add a nice dreamy pattern to the layouts.


Normally, I would use distress inking on the background in brown hues but because I want to go out all in keeping up with the bright theme, ta-da..yellow! Some softness from from the purple bloomers cap off the layout design but to tone it down just a tinge, I had it painted over with gesso.

For custom orders of cards just like this, please feel free to email (link above) or send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments