Custom Bright & Colourful Water Colours Themed Birthday Card






This card actually gained international recognition on my instagram! Would you believe it?! I know I suck at colouring but since my customer wanted a bright looking card, out came the water colour and the dye ink and I added some sporadic colours over certain areas of the card. Of course I did mess up but I guess the turn out was pleasantly surprising.


To counter the brightness, I punched out some butterflies using dark patterned papers to make them as though they're silhouettes. Despite my initial struggle with the watercolouring, I loved the final result of the card :)

If you like this post, feel free to share it around. For orders, simply drop me an email or visit my facebook page. Links are on top.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments