Handmade Bookmark with Picture & Love Themed







This handmade bookmark was my third attempt in making because the first one was without picture and the customer requested to place a photo. So, hence I made a second attempt but then  thanks to my clumsiness, there was some glitter specks on the picture itself and it was too late to remove them because I had it laminated.


But then for the third attempt, I was smarter because I showed my customer if it was alright and then I double checked..no..triple checked..there was everything was perfect before I had it laminated. And this time round, I didn't use glitter, haha.

It turned out almost 100% perfect! But then if it's truly 100%, it wouldn't be called handmade, right? haha.

After so much effort, I still manage to keep the price affordable.

For custom bookmarks like the above, which is also perfect for bulk orders, feel free to contact me (link above) or send me order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments