Handmade Vintage Birthday Card Sweetest Thing Moments







Earlier, I made a pretty bright and colourful card and this time, I stayed away from colours and placed neutral colours to give the whole card a 'soft' look. I also further added to the softness of the card with white ribbon twirls and white tulle with sparkles.


I used some inking on the cards and some white gesso paint which until now, I seem to struggle. While inking helps to give the card a mixed media look, I'm pretty clumsy with it and I overdid it actually. So white gesso paint came to the rescue and some random alterations helped to finally complete the card, phewh.

Oh! I also found the 2013 collection of the Prima Marketing wooden frames and feathers and the last time I saw it, I wanted to get it another time and then it was gone :( But luck have it, we meet again this year! Not sure if you can see but I actually dabbed some white gesso paint on the frame too.

If you like this post, please feel free to share it and do send me an email if you wish to order custom made cards from me.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments