Romantic & Glam Card for A Wedding Couple






If you refer to my previous post, I was actually writing about how I decided to make another card instead because it didn't quite fit in the overall theme that I was aiming for. So I came up with this which *cross finger* is more romantic looking. I made the card dreamy looking as well with a quote perfect for the card and also made use of some second hand embellishments from a colleague of mine.




I added a gem sticker in the middle of the white flower and a string of white pearl. For the background, I kept it rather simple with some masking of flowers over some areas.

Hope you like the card too! If you like this post, please feel free to share it around.

For orders, kindly drop me an email or visit my facebook page.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments