Birthday Tri-Fold Card for a Lovely Mother







I was actually doing two cards side by side, and coincidentally, one is in blue theme and the other in a pink theme. As long as I don't mix them up by accident, I think it's all good, haha.

Here, the card goes out to a lovely mother of a young child from her loving husband. I didn't want the cover to be too pink although the pink doily add such a nice focal background. It has also been awhile since I last used this coloured doily so I thought it will be great for this project.

I've also used small pink flower bloom lace (what a mouthful) to add dimension and it has also been awhile since I last used this flower blooms. Yes, I really need to work on opening that drawer full of this stash of items, haha. I've relied quite a lot on another mini drawer set instead where I kept more of the newer materials.

I've actually got a gift of a set of chipboards from Popular from my colleague at work. How nice! I used one of the 3 Dimensional layered chipboards, but first I had dismantle the part, because I just wanted the word 'Celebrate'. To finish off the card, I used crystal swirls. They're pretty ex but I love 'em, heehee. It's more often a must for me to buy them whenever I visit but I try not to do so that much because I think the money should go into buying other newer collections.

To order a similar custom card like the above, simply contact me from the link above or use the contact form via the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments