Custom Made Birthday Cards for Mums "Cherish" & "Sunflower"



It's so nice of these girls to actually order cards from me for their dear mum. Normally, I receive orders from guys for their girlfriends. While this isn't the first, I think that it's such a thoughtful gesture. I mean store bought cards can be nice as well but nothing beats handmade card right?

I didn't struggle with the second card although I'm supposed to find a flower to place on the card. While I do at times put papers flower on cards at times, this one was totally different. I wished I could paint the flower tips with white to blend the flower with the rest of the page but I didn't want to touch much of it and leave the beauty as it is.


The first card, I said was a struggle because, well I often have problems with trying to make things to layout nicely. I was also attempting to use chipboards which I didn't quite like the pictures so I used them as base instead. So my other problem was trying to cover the photo as much as I can.

I also struggled in using my new gelatos which I think are awesome! But I think like any other forms of medium, it takes some practice.

If you like this post, be sure to share it. For custom orders of cards for your mum, feel free to send me orders queries or click the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments